1. Passed 800 searched birds for this trip!
2. Searched the first Nightjar Caprimulgus europaeus and Wren Troglodytes troglodytes for this trip (neither had lice).
3. Went to see a Buff-bellied Sandpiper Tryngites subruficollis in Sandvik just North of the station.
4. Cooked delicious teriyaki fish with noodles and salad.
5. Did laundry for the first time since I came here.
6. We caught 110 White Wagtails Motacilla alba and some other birds at dusk by running through the garden.
7. Was invited to collect lice at Sotenäs Banding Station in Bohuslän whenever I want!
In summary: I didn’t have time to take a nap today either.